First, I’d like to thank the blog http://whilehewasout.wordpress.com/ for nominating me!
I think it’s a good idea to try to get our blogs better known!
What is the Liebster award? It’s a way of getting blogs with smaller followings (under 300) noticed, as well as newer blogs noticed. It gives them chance to be viewed by more people. It’s suppose to originate from Germany; Liebster’s translations in German means dearest.
There are a few rules to participate:
1. Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
2. Post 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 blogs
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions
and then of course, tell them you’ve put them forward for it.
So here we go – My 11 answers to my nominator’s questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
It was a way to share my love of food, cookbooks, and ustensils. It’s also a good motivator to change cooking habits and try new recipes or new ingredients. It’s challenging and fun. I also wanted to share more of my recipes to the people that come to my cooking classes and to those who have difficulties with food intolerances.
2. Do you have an all time favorite book, which one?
Just one??? That’s hard! But I guess I’ll take “Maggie’s harvest” from Maggie Beer. It’s nice to read, there are a few stories, some great pictures and delicious, inpiring recipes. All in one!
3. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
4. What was the most scary thing you did in your life?
Taking exams? Really, it doesn’t seem like I did anything that scary…
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lot of different things! Air hostess, teacher, aviator, mother, ride a horse with a princess like gown… but I always love turning into mushy mix so cooking isn’t that far from that!
6. Which is your favorite movie?
The Big Lebowsky
7. If your life was a book, what would be the title?
Julie’s nine lives
8. What one happy memory do you have always coming to mind?
The sun, a nice river, a quiet place with almost no people around.
9. What is the most extreme/interesting/terrifying thing on your bucket list (if you have any)?
10. If you had to leave this planet and could take only 1 item with you, what would it be?
A good knife
11. If you win some millions in lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Go to Japan
The 11 facts about myself: I’m an impatient optimist who loves to cook and eat, to share with friends and loved ones. I like my hair short but right now it’s longer. I’m drinking green tea and eating dark chocolate with hazelnuts. I’m impatient for spring to be back and can’t find an eleven facts about myself.
My 11 nominees who deserve more attention:
My 11 questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of food?
2. If money wasn’t in question, in which restaurant would you like to eat?
3. Whith whom (fictional or celebrity) would you like to share a meal?
4. What is the worst food/ingredients you ever tasted?
5. What ingredients can’t you have enough of?
6. What spice would you take if you could only take one?
7. What would you like to try but haven’t had a chance yet?
8. What would be your last meal?
9. What kitchen tool can’t you live without?
10. What kitchen appliances are you dreaming to have?
11. Sweet or savory?
Bon appétit everyone!